积分

管理员

积分

已认证

发表于 2023-5-5 06:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  近 Central Campys,$700/月租,2016 年一月到八月,月数可以商量。

包括水费,家电,停车场,厨具等。

交通便捷

Appartment 位于North Campus, 免费停车, 多路公交车, 交通便捷.  客厅, 厨房,洗衣房,停车场配备齐全.独立卧室,家具齐备. 洗衣房,卫生间有单独的或者两人和用的.

周边:步行十分钟到Central Campus。

仅限女室友。

You are free to use my kitchen utensils, kettle, rice cooker, blenders pots, pans and more. If I have things leftover like napkins, line papers, laundry powders, etc., I will put them on my desk. You can either use them, or throw them out.

If you own a car or planning to get one, you are free to park your car at the parking lot.

Our apartment is located within North Campus, very near to the central campus. Bus routes are 30,82,93,70, and more. There is a bus directly to the airport. If you want to take bus to NYC, the short line bus station is also near here. I always walk to school and library because it only take me 10-15 minutes to get to those places. For grocery shopping, you can take Route 30 on weekdays, it can bring you to Tops, Greencastle (Korean market), Tofu Market (Chinses Korean market), target, and Ithaca mall. There are also restaurants and markets in Colleges town Where you can take bus 30, 82, 70 to get to.

312 Thurston Ave,Ithaca, NY 14850

Inquiries & questions, please call email to

回复

使用道具 举报

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表