2万

积分

管理员

积分

已认证

发表于 2023-5-3 20:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

1.jpg

Hi,

I'm leaving Ithaca around 05th-03-2014 and I'll need to sublet my room.
The room locate at a 2 bedroom house at Varna, approximately 2.8 miles from the central campus, and 1.6 mile from vet school.
Bus 43, 40 and 53 connects the place and the campus of Cornell. It takes around 3 minutes to walk to the bus stop from the house.
Washer and dryer is right at the house, and there's a well equipped kitchen with all kinds of utencils necessary.
The rent for the room I'm in now is $400/ mo without utilities (electricity and gas) , and it cost about $ 100/ mo in winter ( November to April) and around $ 30/ mon
during warmer seasons. Internet is not included, so you'll need to buy the service from Time warner, but it would not cost more than $ 20/ mo for each person. (Assuming two person shares the expense.)
Parking is free in front of the house.
My lease would end at July 2013, but it can be renewed if you like the place and want to live here for a longer time.
The house is currently shared with a very nice male graduate student.

The landlord is a postdoc at Cornell living in another house in the neighboring area , and he's a very nice person. He can offer you rides for grocery if you don't have a car.
please contact pakwinglam@163.com for more information.

我计划于三月初回国,欲转租房子。房子位于VARNA社区,两室两厅,转租的是大房间。月租$400,水电网费另附。
房子离学校大概5min车程,步行3-5分钟就有公车站,有40、43、53路车经过。
房子设施齐全,拎包入住,门前有停车位。小房间住的是一个男的硕士研究生。
房间合约至2014年7月,可以续租。房东人品很好,就住在同一社区。
有兴趣可以联系我e-mail:pakwinglam@163.com或QQ:179936582(注明租房)。

2.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表