回帖

2万

积分

管理员

积分

已认证

发表于 2023-5-3 09:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

daijia发表于 2013-10-28 08:18

I have a great room in a 2 br apartment in Lansing West to sublet. It is a bedroom with great sunshine, great view and good equipment. It is in a quiet neighborhood with effective maintenance. Apartment in Lansing is unfurnished and I bought furniture for it, new beds, light, microwave oven and so on. The apartment is nice, with air conditioner and heat. We tried, all of them work very well. And it is convenient to Cornell. There is a bus 30 every 15 mins and it takes 10 mins to get you to Cornell. Bus 30 and 70 work at weekends so it is still convenient for you to go to Cornell at weekends. Many supermarkets are within walking-distance such as Tops. You will share the bathroom with another girl---a student of Cornell, who is a really nice girl. She is quiet and clean and easy to get along with. The rent for it is 625 dollars every month ( Internet fee, insurance fee and electricity fees are not included) The insurance is cheap, about 5 dollars every month. Since I bought all the furniture, I want to sell them at a discount to the next person living in my room. We already have bought everything, so it is convenient for you to move in! Many students live in Lansing West and the laundry is on site. The office is also high-efficiency and officers are really good.

I post it and hope another person to live in the room to the end of the contract( Aug 30th, 2014)and I will sell all the furniture to her at a discount! If you can take over my contract, I can give you my furniture for free! The contract is to Aug 30th 2014. But the day you move in can be discussed.

QQ : 461591393

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表