主题

回帖

2万

积分

管理员

积分

已认证

发表于 2023-5-3 05:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我系资深律师,拥有一家数百人的大型律师事务所。现期望通过捐卵生出健康宝宝并将倾心照料。曾求助捐卵机构,发现几乎都是白人捐献者,很少有中国等亚裔女孩。 真心期待善良美丽的你,可以捐出一颗爱心卵子,成就我们一个完美的梦想,宝宝以后开心生活的每一天都是你伟大爱心的见证。要求:身体健康,没有遗传病史,秀外慧中,年龄19-26岁,净高165 cm至173 cm,美国前50左右大学在读或毕业。
美国生殖医学 (ASRM guidelines) 建议捐卵者报酬(compensation for egg donor)为五千至一万,我愿意支付一万五千美金。我会选择最好的的诊所并承担所有费用。
? 捐卵时请配合进行必要的医疗检查
? 尊重你捐卵后是否愿意与保持小孩联系的意愿
? 符合条件后,签合同后去医院体检,体检合格付一半,捐赠后付另一半。我支付所有律师费丶误工费和差旅费。
我们会给予未来的宝贝无限的爱,真诚期待你无私的支援,感激不尽!

诚意请发个人全身和半身生活照片至邮箱: babydreamer520@gmail.com &
351098377@qq.com
联系方式
qq: 80295795 和qq:351098377

Elite Chinese lawyer in search of outstanding Asian female for embryo donation

I am a senior lawyer with my own practice, a firm which employs hundreds of staff members. Now I am seeking an embryo donor to help me start a happy, loving family with a healthy baby. After consulting with embryo donation organizations I discovered almost all donors are Caucasian, with very few Chinese or Asian donors available. I seek a warm-hearted, beautiful Asian woman to donate an embryo and help make my dreams come true. The child’s happy life will be a testimony to your charitable, caring heart. Candidates must be in good health, beautiful and intelligent, aged between 19 and 26, height between 165cm and 173cm, without any family history of genetically inherited disease. Preference given to students or graduates from universities ranked among America’s top 50.

According to ASRM guidelines, standard compensation for egg donors is between $5,000 and $10,000. I am offering $15,000. I will make medical arrangements at the best hospital available and assume all medical expenses incurred.

-Donors must cooperate with necessary medical examinations.
-I will respect your decision whether or not to maintain contact with the child after the donation.
-After meeting the basic requirements, we will sign a contract and go to the hospital for a physical examination. After passing the physical examination I will pay you half of the total fee. I will pay the second half after the donation is complete. I will assume full responsibility for all legal fees and travel expenses and I will compensate you for time missed from your work.

I will shower my child with limitless love. I deeply appreciate your self-less support.

Please send clean two pictures (close-up and full length portrait) with no makeup to our email
Contact email: 351098377@qq.com & babydreamer520@gmail.com
回复

使用道具 举报

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表